KITCHEN DESIGNS SYDNEY
We are the kitchen renovation Sydney contractors that provide start-to-end custom kitchen design and installation services. Our kitchen cabinetry is made right here in Sydney in a state-of-the-art factory, by professional Sydney Kitchen designs’ experts. Our designers work diligently to ensure your ideas are given form and that the kitchen spaces are designed to be functional and attractive.
While the appearance of your kitchen matters a great deal, our best home kitchen design team also focuses on recommending long-lasting and resilient materials and finishes. This reduces the amount of time you spend maintaining the features and increases their longevity as well. We work closely with you to create best kitchen styles to complement the styling of your home.
LOW-PRICE MODERN KITCHEN DESIGNS SYDNEY
Every homeowner wants to ensure that the new kitchen designs or kitchen renovation Sydney work be of the highest standards. We are a company that never cuts corners or compromises on quality, yet provides affordable custom made kitchen cabinets that add to the beauty and value of your home. We are very passionate about our work and our experts work hard to provide design ideas for affordable, beautiful kitchens. The different aspects we focus on while designing kitchens are:
- Layout – This is a very important aspect of any modern kitchen designs Sydney Every client will have different requirements in term of the layout they prefer in their kitchen. Our designers work closely with you to understand what your specific requirements are before providing the best luxury kitchen design for your home.
- Ergonomics – This is another aspect that we focus on. Our experts also make sure that all the features in the professional custom made kitchens Sydney they plan are ergonomically designed. That means the height of the counters will be perfect and the placement of the appliances and the custom made kitchen cabinets will be planned to provide the most comfort and usability.
- Durability – Regardless of how attractive our best modern kitchen designs Sydney are, without the right kind of materials, your kitchen will only end up looking old and drab sooner than later. This is why we focus on using resilient and durable materials and finishing options such as high-quality polyurethane, laminate, veneers and solid timber etc. Not only do these materials have a unique appeal, but add to the longevity of your kitchen too.
- Best New kitchens Sydney styling – Whether you are looking for a classic, or contemporary kitchen design, we have the solutions for you. We handle residential kitchen design and installation projects with as much skill and expertise as low-cost commercial kitchen design. Our skilled Sydney kitchen designs’ experts have the skill and creativity to provide country kitchen designs, contemporary kitchen design as well as traditional and modern kitchen design.
Whether you want a kitchen with sleek lines and a modernistic look or a space that has a more rustic/earthy feel, we are one of the best kitchen design companies to come to. We can also design combination style kitchens that blend classic styling with modern, hardwearing materials such as stainless steel and glass. If you have an existing traditional style kitchen space, we encourage you to consider modernising the design and layout by keeping things a little sleeker and simple.
BATHROOM VANITIES SYDNEY
Bathrooms have a lot of moisture and water and they see regular use. This is why we use the best quality materials and craftsmanship in our work. It ensures your cheap wall hung vanity won’t get impacted by these conditions and will last for a number of years without any trouble. We use our creativity and skill to create custom bathroom cabinets and cheap bathrooms Sydney.
These features will blend in seamlessly with the overall design and styling of your bathroom and home. We recognise that every homeowner wants to create unique bathroom spaces that will be practical and pleasant looking. This is where our custom made bathroom vanities Sydney come in. While it isn’t difficult to find readymade vanities in the market, these pieces may not provide you the functionality you need.
CUSTOM VANITIES DESIGN- DIFFERENT ASPECTS TO CONSIDER
When you hire our services, you can rest assured that the high-quality custom vanities design we provide will take into account a number of different aspects such as:
- Available space – We have a team of best bathroom vanities Sydney designers on board. They will first survey and measure the available space. It’s important that the vanities we design be proportionate to the available space. If you have an expansive bathroom, a more spacious vanity with a larger countertop will fit right in. On the other hand, if you have a compact bathroom space a smaller, wall-hung vanity installation might be a better choice.
- Professional custom vanities design – These small details and the right choice of bathroom supplies and the best stone basins Sydney can create a space that will be a true reflection of your good style. Our consultants work closely with you to understand what your specific requirements and preferences are and then create the best custom vanities design. The designer will focus on aspects such as configuration, the amount of storage space you need, and the finish of the unit. The countertop material and the type of basin you choose have a big impact on the overall appearance of the best, cheap bathroom vanities.
- Cheap bathrooms Sydney materials – When we handle any project, we look to provide our customers value for money. The best moisture-resistant, hardwearing materials such as solid timber, veneers, laminate, and polyurethane will be used in the bathroom accessories and bathroom vanities Sydney. Hardwood vanities cost a little more than ones made of polyurethane, engineered wood etc.
But timber is extremely resilient and resistant to moisture, water, rot and termite infestations. So, while the upfront cost of timber is high, it becomes a very affordable custom vanities design option in the long-term. Regardless of the materials you choose, all these pieces are made at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Condell Park using all-Australian materials. The hardware, fixtures, and high-quality stone basins Sydney will be chosen with care. This means your cheap, custom-made bathroom vanities Sydney will provide years of trouble-free service.
We can provide you with elegant and stylish vanities that will complement the appearance of your bathroom perfectly. With all the steam & humidity that bathrooms experience, choosing high-quality materials is the one way to make sure these features stay looking great for years to come. This along with the best quality hardware, resilient stone countertops and basins and fine detailing give you stunning and highly-functional bathroom vanities.
- Cost of custom vanities design in Sydney – Homeowners want high-quality installations; but they also need something that will fit into their budget. While our designers prioritise aspects such as quality, durability, and appearance they ensure the custom vanities design in Sydney price is reasonable too. We maintain very competitive pricing but never cut corners in our work or compromise on the level of customer service we provide. If you want new custom made bathroom vanities Sydney or need to revamp or replace existing ones, we can provide the solutions you need.
BATHROOM VANITIES SYDNEY STYLES
There are a number of different vanity styles you can choose from such as:
- Traditional vanity units – These can be placed in any area of your bathroom. The feature can be semi-recessed if you have a more compact bathroom space.
- Wall-mounted shelf vanity – The installation fits in perfectly into the modern custom vanities design concept; it has clean and sleek lines that look elegant and sophisticated all at once. This affordable vanity installation is also a space-saving solution that works well for smaller bathroom spaces.
- Wall-mounted vanity – If you want a unique feature in your bathroom, you can opt for a wall-mounted vanity. This is different from the shelf vanity installation because it has drawers, shelves, and It’s affixed to the wall and doesn’t have legs to support it from the floor of the bathroom.
The feature you choose will depend on the size of your bathroom, the styling of the features and fittings, your requirements and the vanity installation price you want to pay.
Full Home Renovations
Home Renovation Projects: Room by Room
Now let’s take a look at your home renovation project room by room, with some ideas from us about what jobs to take on, and some tips on how to make your home more livable. Where shall we start? How about the kitchen, it’s the heart of the home and according to the Houzz Home Renovation Trends Study, the most renovated room in our homes.
Home Renovation: Kitchen – Think Function, Design & Clever storage
The kitchen is indeed the heart of any home, and we want to make sure yours meets all your expectations. That means taking the time to chat to you and understand what you want from this space.
The effort you put into planning your layout and getting the design details right will help to create a finished product that suits your lifestyle and the way you use your kitchen.
For your kitchen storage, you need to plan enough overhead cabinets, base/floor cabinets, deep drawers, and wall cabinets/pantry space – and have it all easily accessible. The goal is to reduce clutter and prioritise organisation.
The type of storage you choose can also impact your budget – so if you want lots of drawers, which are very practical, keep in mind that these cost approximately $300 each. We can also help you with advice like taking your cabinets to the top of the ceiling to maximise storage space, or by installing a larger bulkhead where the existing room cornice can wrap around seamlessly.
You also need to choose a finish and colour for your cabinetry – with laminate ($$) and polyurethane or poly ($$$) the two we recommend you consider. Kitchen benchtops also need to be chosen – and here, laminate ($), engineered stone like Caesarstone ($$) and natural stone ($$$) are all popular and have their pros and cons.
Other elements you need to think about include kitchen lighting, flooring, and materials for a splashback – with tiles, glass, and Laminex all a possibility.
In terms of your plumbing, we advise you to try to keep this in the same place – as this helps keep costs down. If you are set on changes that will mean we may need to jackhammer your floor and/or walls, which pushes the cost up.
Home renovation: Bathroom – Think Comfort, Easy Cleaning, Style
The other space you also want to get right is your bathroom. Renovating a bathroom is a similar project to overhauling a kitchen, and they normally need the same trades and contractors. In fact, we often do kitchen and bathroom renovations together, so they are our bread and butter.
Start by researching materials, fittings, and fixtures and to get an understanding of what your budget will look like.
Then we can start helping you design a layout that is practical and luxurious. Some trends to think about include wet rooms with walk-in showers, frameless glass shower screens, freestanding bathtubs and back to wall-mounted toilets. Wall-hung vanities with plenty of storage are also popular.
Bathroom fixtures and fittings should all coordinate with each other, and you need to also think about bathroom lighting, heating, ventilation, towel rails, and shelving. We recommend tiles (ceramic $ or porcelain $$) for bathroom flooring and walls as they are water-resistant, easy to clean and durable.
Thinking of changing your bathroom layout? Just be aware that moving the plumbing around in your bathroom means more work for us. Wall plumbing is not such a big problem, because the pipework is smaller and therefore easier to relocate.
But if you have solid concrete floors this is a different story, as we need to jackhammer and/or core drill through the slab to relocate the pipework. Time is money, so factor this information into your overall thinking when planning and designing your bathroom.
Needless to say, we make sure all your plumbing will meet the Plumbing Code of Australia (PCA) requirements, and all works are carried out by our team of top local tradies, who are all licensed by NSW Fair Trading.
We strive to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with their renovation, we will go above and beyond to do so. Talk to any of our customers and ask them what they think.